Our payment system uses session cookies. If you disable or delete cookies you will not be able to make an online payment. Please read our cookies policy for more information.
You can make the following payments online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, using most major credit and debit cards:
- Business Improvement District levy
- Business rates
- Council tax
- Housing and garage rents, rechargeable repairs and court costs
- if you are paying a rechargeable repair or court costs choose the housing and garage rents option then use the 12 digit number in the rent number field
- Over payment of housing benefit
- Parking penalty charge notices (PCNs)
- Invoices - eg leasehold service charges, commercial property rent, shop/market rent, housing repairs community alarms, licensing/lottery fees, garden waste collection.
The online payments service is designed with accessibility in mind so you will be able to access it from your computer's web browser, your mobile phone, screen readers for the partially sighted or blind or any other web browsing interface.
If you are in a public place make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details, to prevent them being misused.
Make a payment
Click here to make a payment now
You can also make a payment using the telephone payment hotline 01603 212282 which is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Credit card surcharge
- If you pay by credit card a surcharge of 1.884% will be made, except for payment of PCNs.
- Debit card payments do not incur a surcharge.
- The surcharge reflects the bank's charge to the council for accepting credit card payments.
Online payment security
We provide added protection for internet payments made to us via security provided by Visa and Mastercard. Click on the logos below for more details.
If you have any problems carrying out transactions please call a customer contact adviser on 0344 980 3333, 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday or email email@example.com
Look out for the do it online logo on pages where you can pay for services online.