Norwich Tourist Information Centre
How to find us map
t: 01603 213999
Follow us on Twitter
|Monday to Saturday 9.30am - 5.30pm
||Monday to Saturday 9.30am - 5.30pm|
||Sunday 10.30am - 3.30pm (mid July to mid Sept)|
When you arrive in Norwich come and visit us in The Forum for the best deals on accommodation, travel arrangements, tickets and information on events, attractions and days out.
- Booking service for local and national accommodation
- Local maps, books and leaflets
- Walking and cycling guides
- Information on local attractions and things to do
- Guided tours
- National Express coach travel and information
- Souvenirs and postcards
- Help and advice on planning your holiday
- Go 4less cards (entitling qualifying Norwich City Council residents to discounts of up to 50 per cent on some leisure facilities and activities)
- UK holiday information
- Events information
- Youth Hostel Association (YHA) membership
Shop and visit map
||Vist the Tourist Information Centre and pick up a guide to the best shopping areas and most popular attractions in Norwich There's also a free city centre map and money saving vouchers.
Download the map (1.48 Mb pdf)
||Visit Norwich - The official tourism website for Norwich. |HEART
- Heritage Economic and Regeneration Trust - a charitable organisation which champions Norwich's heritage.
- Information about the building and its facilities.
- A walking route planner.