Norwich Tourist Information Centre
How to find us map
t: 01603 213999
Follow us on Twitter
General opening hours
|Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 5.30pm
||Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 5.30pm|
||Sunday 10.30am - 3.30pm (mid July to mid Sept)|
We can book accommodation and make all your travel arrangements as well as provide information on tickets, events, attractions and days out.
You can contact us by phone, email or send us a tweet or alternatively come and visit us in The Forum.
- Booking service for local and national accommodation
- Local maps, books and leaflets
- Walking and cycling guides
- Information on local attractions and things to do
- Guided tours
- National Express coach travel and information
- Souvenirs and postcards
- Help and advice on planning your holiday
- Go 4less cards (entitling qualifying Norwich City Council residents to discounts of up to 50 per cent on some leisure facilities and activities)
- UK holiday information
- Events information
- Youth Hostel Association (YHA) membership
Shop and visit map
||Vist the TIC and pick up a guide to the best shopping areas and most popular attractions in Norwich There's also a free city centre map and money saving vouchers.
Download the map (1.8 Mb pdf)
||Visit Norwich - The official tourism website for Norwich. |HEART
- Heritage Economic and Regeneration Trust - a charitable organisation which champions Norwich's heritage.
- Information about the building and its facilities.
- A walking route planner.