You can park all day for free in the following designated parking bays:
- St Peters Street/Bethel Street motorcycle park at the market - approximately 25 unmarked spaces
- Bethel Street (outside the Forum) - 15 spaces with security rails
- Farmers Avenue (outside Castle Mall/Vue Cinema) - 14 spaces with security rails
- Theatre Street (near to Theatre Royal outside Dencora House) - five spaces
- Informal motorcycle parking is also available at Tombland (outside the toilets) - on cobbled area.
You may also park for free in any of the on-street pay and display bays, but only for the maximum stay allowed as shown on the parking signs.
Fifty motorcycle parking spaces are available inside the Chapelfield shopping centre near the car park lodge; the car park entrance is accessed via Chapel Field Road (inner ring road); there is no charge for use of these parking spaces.
In all controlled parking zones in Norwich, motorcycles or mopeds may be parked in permit parking (at any time, without time limit) or limited waiting bays (for the time limit) free of charge; parking permits are not required. Motorcycles and mopeds are not allowed to be parked in pedestrian zones and on or behind a double yellow line, including adjacent paved areas; penalty charge notices may be issued if there is a contravention of a waiting restriction.
Parking location map
Download the map to show where the designated parking bays are located as shown by the red motorcycle symbols.
Motorcycle parking map (667 Kb pdf)
There are lockers available for hire in the Forum (from building services reception) which may be suitable for most items of biker gear.
For further information please contact the customer contact team.
t: 0344 980 3333
Minicom: 01603 213549
Customer centre Norwich City Council, City Hall, Norwich, NR2 1NH