Sign up to receive Citizen email updates.
Current issue - Winter 2015
|| Articles in this issue include: |
- Feedback on Norwich Market
- Future ideas for historic river
- Celebrity Christmas lights switch-on
- Reasons for roadworks
- Making the most of the net
- Improving conditions for private renters
- Eco awards expand
Norwich Citizen magazine is a lively, informative 24 page colour publication produced by Norwich City Council. It is published quarterly — spring, summer, autumn and winter —and is delivered free to homes and businesses in Norwich.
It includes information about the services we provide, developments of interest to local communities, events and activities. It's also a good place for businesses to advertise their services to local people.