Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Changes to your circumstances for benefits

If you're receiving housing benefit to help pay your rent you must report any changes in your circumstances as soon as they occur, such as change of address or change in your income.

If you delay telling us about a change and your benefit goes up, you could lose money.