Personal callers are welcome Monday to Saturday 10am to 4pm.
We can also be contacted by phone, email between 9am and 5pm or on ‘live chat’ via the Visit Norwich website.
We can give advice on accommodation and travel options as well as provide information on tickets, events, attractions and days out.
Our Norwich Guide Book, which is on special offer for only 50p at the TIC, will tell you all you need to know.
It has photos and information about: Norwich's cathedrals and churches, museums and galleries, heritage buildings and areas, parks and gardens, theatres, cinemas and live entertainment and more. We also provide the following:
- Accommodation information
- Local maps, books and leaflets
- Walking and cycling guides
- Information on local attractions and things to do
- Guided tours
- National Express coach travel and information
- Souvenirs and postcards
- Help and advice on planning your holiday
- Go 4less cards (entitling qualifying Norwich City Council residents to discounts of up to 50 per cent on some leisure facilities and activities)
- UK holiday information
- Events information