Public Wi-Fi is available for visitors to the customer centre and public meeting rooms at City Hall.
- Free access is provided to the internet.
- We do not give any guarantee or accept liability for your use.
- By using this facility you have accepted our conditions of Wi-Fi use below.
Conditions of Wi-Fi use
Norwich City Council is providing you with free access to the internet. By doing so you will be deemed to have accepted, and will abide by, these conditions.
Please note that access is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and Norwich City Council makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this service or about its accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose. Nor does it warrant that it will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that any site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses. Information contained on the internet may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Norwich City Council expressly excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of the internet. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in this disclaimer are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Norwich City Council’s liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Please note the following conditions of use:
- You must ensure you use the internet responsibly at all times and for lawful purposes only.
- Do not damage, adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any material or alter or link directly to the site or hosted pages.
- You must not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, including, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.