Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

More help with heating needs

Help for energy-saving improvements

Energy Company Obligation (ECO)

You might be able to get help for energy-saving improvements to your home if you’re on certain benefits and own or privately rent your home.

You may get all or part of the cost of:

  • loft or cavity wall insulation
  • boiler repairs or replacements

Visit to see if you are eligible for the ECO funding

You can also visit the Simple Energy Advice website for more information on energy saving improvements you can make to your home, and installers in the area.


Affordable Warmth Grant

For more information on eligibility and how to apply visit the Affordable Warmth Grant page.

Feedback button
Feedback button