Free energy efficiency improvements
Norwich City Council is working with E.ON to improve homes across Norwich - at no cost to residents - with 100% government funded grants.
These free improvements could make your home warmer, reduce energy bills and cut carbon emissions.
Installations will be booked in on a first come, first served basis – so don’t delay!
Households need to own their own home, and meet both of the two main eligibility criteria:
- Total household income £31,000 or less OR someone in your home receives a means-tested benefit.
- Living in an energy inefficient home (Energy Performance Certificate of D or below). If you don’t know your EPC rating, you can check it on the government’s website. Don't worry if your home doesn't have an EPC, you can still apply, you will just need to fill in some extra details which E.ON will help with.
Free measures you could have installed include:
- Loft insulation
- Solar panels
- Underfloor insulation
- Air source heat pumps
You can also call E.ON on 0333 202 4820
How it works
Once you have signed up with E.ON here is how the process works:
- Phone Consultation - First, one of E.ON’s advisors will call at your selected time slot to discuss the measures you could be eligible for.
- Eligibility check - E.ON will run through your details to make sure it’s all correct and check you're eligible for all the measures you've selected.
- Home survey - E.ON will then arrange a home visit to discuss the energy efficiency measures they’ve recommended and make sure they're the best for you and your home.
- Installation - E.ON will book your installation with a TrustMark registered installer at a time that suits you.