Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

More help with heating needs

Financial advice

Check what benefits you are entitled to

If you are on a low income you can check to ensure you are receiving all the benefit payments you are entitled to. For assistance, use our contact us form.

Help with paying bills

If you are experiencing difficulty paying your energy bills, have been threatened with disconnection or wish to complain about your energy supplier, contact Norfolk Citizens Advice.

Find out what energy grants you may qualify for

Help with home repairs and adaptations

The Norwich Home Improvement Service can help eligible clients living in the private sector to arrange home repairs, adaptations or improvements enabling them to remain warm, safe and secure in their own homes. If you think you might be eligible complete the online referral form.

Are you on the best energy deal?

To check whether or not you are on the best energy deal, to find out how to switch suppliers, or to access other money advice contact:

Norfolk Citizens Advice
St Crispins House
St Georges Street
Norwich NR3 1PD
01603 273120

Age UK Norwich
60 London Street
01603 496333

Related websites