Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Leaseholder insurance claims

Am I insured?

Yes. Buildings insurance is included as a 'service' to property and the costs are recovered within your service charge.

Can I arrange my own buildings insurance?

No. As the council is the freeholder of the building, we are responsible for obtaining buildings insurance for the property. Also, it is illegal for there to be more than one buildings insurance cover on the property.

How do I make a claim?

Our insurers, Avid, deals with claims directly. Please contact them on 01204 860427.

For existing claims with our previous insurer Ocaso, please contact them on 0344 856 20322.