Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich
Easter and May bank holiday bin collections

Bin collections in Norwich will be a day later than normal over the bank holiday weeks. Please make sure your bin is out by 7am on your collection day.

Check your revised collection day here

Mow & Grow: gardening scheme for vulnerable tenants

How to sign up

Contact us using the details below or speak to your neighbourhood housing officer, sheltered housing support worker or neighbourhood warden. A referral can also be made by a friend, relative or support worker using the same contact details.

A neighbourhood housing officer or sheltered housing support worker will contact you to arrange an assessment visit and confirm your eligibility and level of service required. You will also need to provide proof of any benefits you receive at the visit.

After the visit you will receive a letter confirming whether you meet the criteria to receive the service and if applicable, how to pay for it.