Norwich has seven colour-coded cycle routes – totalling 58 miles – known as pedalways.
Five of these radiate out from the city centre and two more form an inner and outer circuit around the city and together with local routes these offer a comprehensive network of cycle routes.
You can download a pdf version of the Norwich cycle map which shows the seven pedalways across the city as listed below.
- Red pedalway: Drayton to Whitlingham
- Green pedalway: Bowthorpe to Broadland Busines Park
- Pink pedalway: N&N Univerity Hospital to Heartsease
- Blue pedalway: Cringleford to Sprowston
- Yellow pedalway: Lakenham to Norwich Airport
- Orange pedalway: inner circuit
- Purple pedalway: outer circuit.
Alternatively, you can plan your journey on the go with the CycleStreets smartphones app or online via NorwichCycleStreets website.