Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Care parking permits

You may be eligible for a care permit if you need long-term care in your home (including child care needs) if:

  • your visitor permit doesn't meet your needs
  • your carer does not have a permit on their own vehicle

Apply for a permit

Terms and conditions

Before you use your care permit, please read the terms and conditions.