Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich
Coronavirus: information and advice

We're constantly reviewing and making changes to some of our services in response to the coronavirus crisis.

See the latest updates

Organise a street party

To close a road for a street party you will have to apply to us for a road closure licence.

The deadline for applications is at least six weeks before the event and the cost is £37.64.

How to apply for a road closure

Save the form to your computer before completing it if you are emailing it to us, or print and return it by post.

Please ensure you read the guidance notes.

Application and guidance for a road closure

You will be advised if your road is suitable for a street party within a week.