The maintenance that can be carried out includes:
- This helps aerate the soil a to relive compaction and encourages root growth
Brush, rolling, shallow slicing and raking all in one pass operation
- To be used after games to help tidy up the pitches and leave them in good condition, ready for the next game.
- This helps alleviate waterlogging and deep aerates the ground to promote healthy growth. The 'Verti-Drain' de-compacts soil on sports pitches by inserting equally spaced holes in the turf which allow water and air to filter through to the grass roots.
Fertilizing of turf
- To encourage growth depending on time of year and type of fertilizer
- To remove all dead grass and thatch build up
- For selective weed management in turf
Hedge maintenance work
- Using the tractor side arm flail
To book these services, get a quote or find out more information, please email email@example.com or call the NCSL main office on 01603 987913