Before requesting PPE, please make sure that you have read the latest government guidance on PPE, and whether your organisation needs to be using it.
Please note in all cases, your request will be reviewed and may need to be moderated due to limited supplies.
If you are not one of the listed providers, unfortunately we are not able to support your request. Emergency supplies are limited and therefore they are being prioritised according with government guidance.
Who can request PPE?
Please follow the steps to obtain PPE:
- Contact your normal PPE supplier in the first instance
- If they are unable to meet your demand visit newanglia.co.uk/ppe-supplier-database and request login details to access the database of local suppliers
- If the above suppliers are unable to help and you are directly involved in the support of critical services, please check below which category your organisation is in and contact the relevant service to make your request.
- General practitioners
- Mental health community services
- Hospices and palliative care
- Emergency dentists
- Patient transport services
- Prison healthcare
Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG): email@example.com
- Care homes
- Personal assistants
- Domiciliary care
- Other frontline service to vulnerable adults eg housing with care, supported living
- Local authority (Children's Social Care)
- Local authority (Adult Social Care)
- Residential special school
- Children’s homes
- Non-Norfolk County Council commissioned Children's and Adults' Services
- Non-hospital mortuary and funeral services
- Fire service
- Sheltered accommodation
- Other agencies LRF as required
- District authorities
- Voluntary and community sector (VCS) and other agencies if not covered in Category B eg food banks and other operations
If your organisation falls within Category C above, and has less than 72 hours stock, please complete the online form below. The request will be passed to the Norfolk Resilience Forum for consideration for emergency provision.