The council does not consider the following noise as antisocial behaviour:
- General living noise (such as vacuuming, doors closing, walking around, general conversation)
- Children playing
- Babies crying
- Neighbours arguing / shouting
This form is only to be used if the following options are not appropriate or cannot be undertaken:
- Putting 'Dear Neighbour' card through the door
- Utilising mediation services offered through Norwich City Council
- Downloading the Noise app (ie you do not have a smart phone or cannot access a smart phone from family or friends)
Please note that when you start the form you must continue to the end and submit it. You only have 10 minutes to fill out each page and you will not be able to save the form and come back later.
Privacy notice for noise-app services
Read our privacy notice for information about what we do with your personal information.