Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Online forms: Parking permits - change of circumstances and replacements

Only use this form if your changes have already taken place as amends to your permit take effect immediately.

Let us know if you're moving house, changing your car and you need to amend your permit, or if your permit has been lost or damaged. 

Vehicle-specific permits are now virtual permits, so there is no need to replace the paper permit if it is lost or damaged.  Non vehicle-specific permits are still issued as a paper permit.

There is a £16 fee to update or replace your permit except if you are moving to an address within the same permit zone, when there is no charge.

If you have a short period of time remaining on your existing permit it may be more cost effective to submit a new permit application rather than updating your existing permit.

When you use this form you may need to provide:

  • details of your current permit
  • your vehicle registration number(s)
  • proof of residency and vehicle ownership as files to be uploaded.

Please note that failure to provide the requested documentation to support your application may cause a delay. We will contact you to let you know if we require additional details than those provided.  If after seven days from your application you have not provided an acceptable document, and the vehicle is parked without a valid permit, you may be liable to receive a penalty charge notice.

See permit terms and conditions.

Once you have started, you must continue to the end and submit the form. Please note that you only have 30 minutes to fill out each page and you will not be able to come back to the form at a later time because your answers will not be saved.

Privacy notice

Read our privacy notice for information about what we do with your personal data.