Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich
Issues when making payments using Google Chrome browser

The latest version of Chrome is affecting our payments system, so if possible please use an alternative browser such as Internet Explorer (IE) or Edge until the problem is fixed.

Online forms: Report a highway problem

The county council deals with most maintnenace issues on roads and pavements, including :

  • potholes
  • gritting
  • dropped kerbs
  • damage pavement
  • overhanging hedges
  • obstructions and spillages
  • road markings (worn or missing)
  • faults with road signs and traffic lights
  • blocked drains and flooding
  • A-boards
  • damaged manhole covers
  • abnormal loads
  • hoarding,scaffolding and skip licences

Visit Norfolk County Council's website