Play areas

 Playarea at Gildencroft 2008
Play area at Gildencroft 2008

The play areas in Norwich are managed by the parks and open spaces team. To find your nearest play area and what facilities are available, please click on the link below:

Play area facilities and location map (278 Kb pdf)


The city council consults local residents, children and young people before making improvements to play areas. The degree and content of consultation will depend on the extent and likely impact of a new development. Find out about our current projects.

Reporting vandalism and damage

To report vandalism or damage to a play area, please call 0344 980 3333.

For further information about play areas contact the parks and open spaces team on:

t: 0344 980 3333

Related pages