Creating a customer account will allow you to track the progress of most issues you have reported and communicate with us directly about them. It also means you won’t have to enter your details every time you contact us.
If you pay council tax to Norwich City Council you can register for a council tax account where you can:
- request to receive paperless billing
- view up to date account information and change your contact details
- check your balance, payments and bills
- tell us that you have moved into, within or out of Norwich
- set up or amend a direct debit
- apply for discounts and exemptions
- upload evidence that you have been requested to supply
If you pay housing rent to Norwich City Council, you can request access to view your housing rent balance.
When you register
Please enter your email address and create a password. We will then send you an email which will include a link that you will need to click on to verify your account. If this does not arrive, please check your spam or junk mail folders.