Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Online forms: Antisocial behaviour nuisance report

Nuisance behaviour such as throwing objects or other criminal activity is not dealt with by the council. To help improve neighbour relations and promote good community relations, we offer free mediation/conflict resolution. 

If criminal damage occurs this should be reported to the police on 101. If you feel you are at risk from another person(s), always contact the police on 101. If the risk of harm is immediate or it is an emergency, call 999 immediately.