Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Licensing - House to house collections

Record details

In partnership with EUGO

You need a licence from us to carry out house to house collections for charitable purposes.

How to apply

Apply for a licence online

Will tacit consent apply?


How do I appeal?

Please contact your local authority in the first instance. You have the right to appeal to the minister for the cabinet office. Appeals must be lodged within 14 days of the refusal.

How do I supply a return for a house to house collection?

Apply online to supply a return for a house to house collection.