- St Giles Street, NR2 1JL
- Multi-storey car park
- Number of spaces
- Blue badge parking spaces
Blue badge holders receive a 50% discount on the charges below. Please take your ticket and blue badge to the kiosk for validation before payment.
Pay by cash or card at the payment machines.
- Motorcycle parking
- Maximum height
- 1.9 Metres
- Opening hours
- 7am to 1am, 7 days a week
- Daytime charges
Monday to Sunday and bank holidays from 7am until 6.30pm.
- Up to 1 hour £2
- Up to 2 hours £4
- Up to 3 hours £6
- Up to 4 hours £8
- Up to 5 hours £10
- Over 5 hours £15
Note: Where car park stays cross from the daytime period to the evening period then the two charges will be added together.
- Evening charges
Monday to Sunday and bank holidays, 6.30pm to 7am.
- Payment options
Cash and credit/debit cards are accepted at the ticket machines.
- Lost ticket fee
- £25. To pay fee and receive a new ticket press the help button on the ticket machine or go the customer service point.
- Season tickets
Yes - see the season ticket page for details.
The toilet is open for disabled (radar key) users 24/7, located behind the kiosk on D Floor (pedestrian entrance).
- Other information
- No motorcycles - see other options for motorcycle parking
- No caravans, motorhomes, camper vans or minibuses - see other options for caravans etc
- Park Mark accredited for safer parking
Yes. Safer Parking status, Park Mark®, is awarded to parking facilities that have met the requirements of a risk assessment conducted by the police. Look for the Park Mark® tick to ensure safer parking.