Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Online forms: Report a street light problem

Use this form to report a problem with a street light eg if it is missing or broken.

Please only report street lights to us with an ID reference number beginning with D or LL. Otherwise report this to Norfolk County Council.

Please provide:

  • The reference number, usually found on a sticker or painted on the column (if available)
  • An accurate location (including landmarks, house numbers, road junction)
  • A detailed description of the problem

We ask that you provide us with your contact details in case we need to ask you for more information.

Please note that you only have 10 minutes to complete each page. Your answers will not be saved until you submit the form, so once you have started you must continue to the end. you cannot leave the form and come back to it later.

Privacy notice

Read our privacy notice for information about what we do with the personal data we collect.


Feedback button
Feedback button