Visiting Norwich Market
Stalls currently trading
- City Fish – stalls 2 and 3 (open Thu-Sat 8am-11:30am) for pre-ordered collections. Home delivery within 10 miles available (£25 min order). See Facebook City-Fish for details.
- Cocina Mia – Row G, stalls 52 and 53 is currently trialling opening to see if there’s enough demand. Please see Facebook Cocina Mia for details.
- Joe’s pets – Rows G and H, stalls 148 and 167 (open most days)
- Paul’s Family Butchers – Row E, stalls 112,113 and 122 (open Mon-Fri 9am-2:30pm and Sat 7am-4:30pm). Home delivery is also available, see Facebook Pauls family butchers for details.
- Pickerings of Norwich – Row E, stalls 102 and 103 (open Wed-Sat 10am-2pm)
- The Cheeseman – Row C, stalls 62 and 63 (open Wed-Sat 9am-3pm)
- The Orient Express – Row H, stalls 151, 162-165 (open various times)
- And eat it - order online
- Birchley’s Loose Leaf Tea – visit the Birchley website
- Botanical (from Sunday 10 May) – visit the Botanical website
- Bread Source – visit the Bread Source website.
- Cary’s Flowers – visit Facebook Cary’s Flowers Ltd #Norwich for details
- City Fish – stalls 2 and 3 (open Thu-Sat 8am-11:30am) for pre-ordered collections. Home delivery within 10 miles available (£25 min order). See Facebook City-Fish for details
- CJ’s Fruit and Veg - order online at www.cjsfruitveg.com
- Folland Organics fruit and veg – email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and a price list
- Mike, Debs and Sons Fruit and Veg - visit Facebook: MikeDebsandSons for details
- Nadia’s Henna Happiness Studio – visit the online shop.
- Norfolk Vape Co’s sister company is taking orders – visit The Alchemists Cupboard website
- Paul's Family Butcher – Row E, stalls 112,113 and 122 (open Mon-Fri 9am-2:30pm and Sat 7am-4:30pm) Home delivery is also available, see Facebook Pauls family butchers for details
- Sicily Market - order on Facebook: Sicilyvan
- Sir Toby's Beers - order online at www.sirtobysbeers.co.uk
- Slayyy Vintage – visit the Slayyy Vintage website
- Substrata wines - order online at www.substratawines.com
- Supply – Visit Facebook Supply Norwich
- The Cuppie Hut - order online at thecuppiehut
- The Little Red Roaster – Visit Facebook The Little Red Roaster for details
- The Yarn and Craft Store – visit Facebook @YarnAndCraftNorwich for details
Norwich Market is an attractive and vibrant mix of food, crafts, flowers, services and much more. One of the oldest and largest outdoor markets in the country, it has 189 stalls trading Monday to Saturday, with a handful open on Sundays. (See individual market stalls for opening times)
There is no dedicated parking, but plenty of car parks nearby.