We believe people are still paying too much for their energy. Big Community Switch helps residents switch energy suppliers, move to a renewable electricity tariff and save money on their energy bills. Switching with us means you can benefit from the bargaining power of a large group.
In 2019, Norwich City Council declared a climate and biodiversity emergency. Through this, we’re committed to guiding the city towards a net-zero future, whilst also helping residents through the cost-of-living crisis. Switching your energy supply to a competitive renewable tariff is one of the easiest ways that you can reduce your carbon emissions, and might also reduce your bills too.
Register today for a no-obligation offer at: bigcommunityswitch.co.uk/norwich
How does it work?
1. Registration: you can register before 21 June for free and without obligation at bigcommunityswitch.co.uk/norwich
2. Auction: an ‘auction’ will be held on 21 June when our pre-vetted energy suppliers will submit bids. The supplier who offered the cheapest tariff will get to offer you a new contract.
3. Personal offer: from 4 July you will receive a personal offer, based on your registration details, and you can see how much money you can save.
4. You decide: the decision is then yours as to whether you want to accept your offer. There is no obligation to switch, and you will have until 31 July to decide.
5. Take control: if you accept, you will be one of the thousands who have taken control of their energy costs through this collective energy switching scheme.
Find out more
For more information, visit bigcommunityswitch.co.uk/norwich where you can register for the scheme. Please note that this scheme is not run by Norwich City Council, and all enquiries should be directed to the Big Community Switch’s helpdesk.
Read the privacy notice to find out what happens to your personal data when you sign up to switch.