Our responsibilities to you
When dealing with planning issues there are some things we can and cannot take into account. How we do this must be open to public scrutiny. Whenever and however you contact us, we will:
- treat you the way we would like to be treated - with dignity, courtesy and respect for your confidentiality
- provide information when you need it and in a way you understand
- identify ourselves and give you our names
- tell you what we are doing and why, when something will happen and when it will not
- provide the best possible service at all times, taking the time to get it right first time, every time.
- respect you and respond to differing needs because of age, disability, ethnic group, gender, sexual orientation and religion or belief.
Your responsibilities to us
We would like you to:
- provide us with the information we need and inform us if it changes
- let us know if you cannot attend an appointment