Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Housing parking scheme

Change of circumstances, renewals and replacements

Change of vehicle

If you change your vehicle you will need to return your permit and provide proof of new vehicle ownership at your address. There is an admin charge of £16.

Tell us you've changed your vehicle

Change of address

If you move to another council property where there is a housing scheme car park, you will need to apply for a permit as a new applicant.

Permit renewal

You will automatically be sent a reminder/renewal form during the four-week period before your permit expires.

Renew your permit

Replacement permits

If your permit is lost or damaged, please let us know. Replacement permits cost £16.

Request a replacement permit