The council publishes an annual statement of accounts at the end of the financial year. This shows income and expenditure and the financial position of the council for that period. It includes all the financial statements and disclosure notes required by law which are reviewed by our external auditors.
Statement of accounts 2021-22
- Audit of accounts notice - year ending 31 March 2022
- Notice confirming Responsible Finance Officer has authorised the accounts for issue
- Annual Governance Statement 2021-22
- Statement of Accounts 2021-22
Statement of accounts 2020-21
- Annual Governance Statement 2020-21
- Statement of Accounts 2020-21
- Auditor’s Annual Report for year ended 31 March 2021
Statement of accounts 2019-20
Statement of accounts 2018-19
You can also download previous years' statements and notices.