The strategy outlines the council’s prudential indicators and sets out the expected treasury operations for this period. It fulfils three key reports required by the Local Government Act 2003:
- The reporting of the prudential indicators as required by the CIPFA Prudential Code for Capital Finance in Local Authorities.
- The Minimum Revenue Provision (MRP) Policy, as required by Regulation under the Local Government and Public Involvement in Health Act 2007 (Appendix A).
- The treasury strategy in accordance with the CIPFA Code of Practice on Treasury Management.
The investment strategy is in accordance with the Department of Communities and Local Government investment guidance.
- Treasury management strategy 2021-22
- Treasury management strategy 2020-21
- Treasury management strategy 2019-20