Are you sure the vehicle is parked illegally?
There are some parking infringements and situations that we cannot enforce, and in these cases no action will be taken. Examples of these include:
- No yellow lines in the area
- Vehicle on paths, pavements and the corners of roads (where no yellow lines are present)
- Grass verges (where there is no restriction on verge parking)
- In controlled parking zones not managed by Norwich City Council
- Unattached caravans and trailers
If you think the parked vehicle constitutes anti-social behaviour you can report it below.
Report illegal parking
If you believe the car is parked illegally, please tell us as much information as possible ie date, time, car registration, colour, make.
What happens next
Cases will be referred to our parking enforcement team to investigate the matter in accordance with our parking enforcement policy.
Please note, no follow up correspondence will be provided.
In December we received 375 illegal parking reports. Following investigation 37 notices were issued.
For the year-to-date we have received 3299 illegal parking reports. After investigation 374 were enforceable and penalty charge notices were issued.