Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich


Check with the Environment Agency to find out if you live in a flood risk area and to sign up for flood warning notifications.

If your property has been affected by flooding, please call 0344 800 8013 or report it on

Get information about protecting your property in the event of a flood:


Norwich City Council does not provide sandbags to residents. You can get them from some DIY or building supplies shops.