An expression of interest form allows organisations to express their desire to lease and run a building we have identified as maybe being better used by the community.
At the initial stages, there is no need to submit a full business plan with costings, accounts or projected budgets. If your application is progressed to stage two you will be notified and further, more detailed information will be required.
Please read the Community Asset Transfer Policy to ensure your organisation is eligible before completing the form.
Please answer the questions on the form to reflect your ambitions for the building. You do not need to address every question below, but as a guide these are some of the criteria we will assess expressions against:
- What services or activities are planned for the building?
- Why is this particular building suitable? (location, access, running costs, etc)
- Does your organisation have an evidenced track record in providing services and/or managing assets?
- What outcomes for the community are you looking to achieve and how can you evidence the need?
- Are you providing a service required by the community local to the building?
- Do you have demonstrable community support from residents, businesses or other organisations?
- Are you working in partnership with other organisations?
- How do you plan to finance your running costs and activities?
If you have any trouble in using the web form or would like to provide supporting documents at this stage (optional), please email email@example.com for help and support.