Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Exemptions from paying council tax

Some properties can be made exempt from council tax. These exemptions include properties where:

  • all residents are students
  • all residents are under 18 years old
  • one or more of those in the house has a severe mental impairment.

Apply for a discount or exemption

For further details of these and other cases where reductions apply, please contact us.