Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich
Covid alert level for Norwich

The government confirmed on 12 October 2020 that Norwich is in Tier 1 (medium) of the new 3-tier system. Let’s all pull together to help prevent the spread of the virus and avoid further restrictions.

Read more


Metal, wood and concrete bollards

Please report a damaged metal, wood or concrete bollard that is causing a safety hazard to us.

Report a damaged bollard

Illuminated bollards

Damaged illuminated bollards are the responsibility of Norfolk County Council as the Highways Authority.

Report a damaged illuminated bollard

If it is an emergency call 0344 800 8008 (24hrs).