Norfolk County Council TROs for Norwich. The date shown for each TRO is the publish date.
1 December - Various proposed and made temporary TROs - Proposed: Boatman Way (Footpath Cycle Path), Heathside Road, Highland Road, Ipswich Road, Lincoln Street, Randle Green 1 (ftpth), St Leonards Road, Telegraph Lane East, Hall Road, Hobart Square, Mill Hill Road, Onley Street. Made: Cotman Road and Heathside Road, Gloucester Street, Hellesdon Mill Lane, St Leonards Road area.
- 2 November - Junction Road temporary TRO - emergency notice - Anglian Water works from 2 to 3 November 2023.
- 3 November - Various proposed and made temporary TROs - Proposed: Angel Road, Barrett Road, Gertrude Road and Turner Road. Made: Freshfield Close footpath, Humbleyard, Lower Clarence Road, Melrose Road, Rampamt Horse Street, Silver Road and Sprwoston Road.
- 7 November - Buxton Road temporary TRO - emergency notice - Work to leaking pipe from 7 to 13 November 2023.
- 10 November - Various proposed and made temporary TROs - Proposed: Hilary Avenue, Rutland Street, St Clements Hill. Made: Angel Road, Barrett Road, Gertrude Road, Turner Road.
- 13 November - Wilberforce Road temporary TRO - emergency notice - Gas works from 13 to 20 November 2023.
- 17 November - Norgate Road emergency CTRO notice - Subsidence investigations 16 November to 6 December 2023
- 2 October - Long Row temproary TRO - emergency notice - leaking pipe repair works from 29 September to 5 October 2023.
- 5 October - Ber Street temproary TRO emergency notice - electrical works from 5 to 10 October 2023.
- 9 October - Lound Road temporary TRO emergency continuation notice - gas main replacement works will continue to be temporarily prohibited from 12 to 13 October 2023 (previously 4 to 11 October)
- 20 October - Dereham Road Travel Hub Bus lane and Gate TRO / Dereham Road Prohibition of Waitng Amend TR) (Norfolk County Council) - Consultation closes 14 November 2023
- 21 and 24 October - Lower Clarence Road temporary TRO Urgent Notice - between 13:30 and 18:00 on 21 October 2023 and between 18:00 and 23:00 on 24 October 2023 due to football matches at Carrow Road.
- 27 October - Temporary TROs proposed and made - Proposed: Freshfield Close footpath, Humbleyard, Lower Clarence Road, Melrose ROad, Rampant Horse Street, Silver Road, Sprowston Road.
Made: All Saints Green area, Doris Road, Dover Street, Heartsease Lane and Salhouse Road, Newmarket Road Scheme Phase 3, The Avenues.
- 1 September - Continuation order for Wilberforce Road TTRO - works continuting to 1 September 2023. (previoously 29-30 August).
- 1 September - Various proposed temporary TROs
- 6 September - Carrow Hil temporary TRO emergency notice - Burst main repair works 5 to 11 September 2023
- 6 September - South Park Avenue temporary TRO emergency notice - Gas escape works from 6 to 10 September 2023.
- 8 September - Various proposed temporary TROs
- 13 September - Havelock Road Play Street Party notice - Comes into effect on Sunday 24 September 2023 between the hours of 1100 hrs to 1600 hrs.
- 13 September - Helena Road Play Street Party notice - Come into effect on Sunday 24 September 2023 between the hours of 1200 hrs to 1800 hrs.
- 13 September - George Borrow Road Temporary TRO emergency notice - Gas works 11 to 21 September 2023.
- 15 September - Various proposed and made temporary TROs
- 18 September - Leopold Road Temporary TRO - Urgent Notice - Water supply works 18-19 September 2023.
- 22 September - Various TTROs proposed and made - Proposed for Hornpipe Road and Lound Road. Made for Stanley Avenue. Works to Guardian Road, Farrow Road & Bowthrope Road (23 to 24 September; and (7 to 8 October 2023) have been postponed.
- 29 September - Various TTROs proposed and made - Proposals for Bell Road and Violet Road, Boatman Way, Clarkson Road, Drayton Road, Drayton High Road and Sweet Briar Road/Boundary Road, Glebe Road, Recorder Road. Made TTROs: Horn-Pie Road, Lound Road
- 1 August - Nth Area P&R (Lion Wood Road) Amendment TRO - certified order
- 4 August - Lion Wood Road HM Notice HKS1
- 7 August - Daniels Road and Ipswich Road CRTO 8 to 13 August 2023 Daniels Road from its junction with Newmarket Road Roundabout to its junction with Ipswich Road; and Ipswich Road from its junction with Daniels Road to its junction with St Stephens Road.
- 9 August - Beatrice Road temporary TRO emergency notice - Water works from 8 to 14 August 2023.
- 11 August - Various temporary TROs proposed and made - Proposed for Chalk HIll Road, Colman Road, George Borrow Road and Hodson Road (Phase 3), Judges Walk and St Faiths Lane Scheme. Made George Borrow Road (Phase 2) and Newmarket Road Scheme (Phase 1)
- 15 August - Beatrice Road CTRO - Water works 15 to 17 August 2023
- 16 August - Primrose Road gatergin notice - Restricted traffic on 3 September 2023 between 10am to 4pm.
- 18 August - Various temproary TROs propsed and made - TTRO Proposals for Gypsy Lane, Gloucester Street, Silver Road, Trinity Street, Cambridge Street, Rupert Street and Wilberforce Road. Made TTROs for Chalk Hill Road, Colman Road, George Borrow and Hodgson Road, Judges Walk and St Faiths Lane Scheme.
- 18 August: Notice of Orders made on 15 August 2023 and will come into operation on 21st August 2023:
- Norfolk County Council (South-Eastern Controlled Parking Zone) (Norwich, Grove Avenue) Amendment Traffic Regulation Order 2023
- Norfolk County Council (Norwich, Southern Area) (20MPH Speed Limit) Speed Restriction Amendment Order 2023
- Norfolk County Council (South-Western Controlled Parking Zone) (Norwich, Ipswich Road, Town Close Road) Amendment Traffic Regulation Order 2023
- 23 August - Carrow Hill CTRO Emergency Notice - burst water main works 23 to 25 August 2023
- 23 August - Rye Avenue CTRO Emergency Notice - water works between 7:30 and 19:00 on 23 August 2023
- 23 August - Marl Pit Lane Emergency Notice - gas leak repair, from 23 to 30 August 2023
- 25 August - Various Temporary TROs proposed and made - Proposals to make TTROS Lindley Street, Meadow Rise Road and Portland Street. Made TTROs for Gypsy Lane, Gloucester Street, Silver Road, Trinity Street, Cambridge Street, Rupert Street and Wilberforce Road
- 25 August: Notice of Hanover Road Amendment Order 2023
- 25 August - The Norfolk County Council (Norwich, Southern Area) (Prohibition and Restriction of Waiting) (U42206 Christchurch Road) Amendment Traffic Regulation Order 2023
- 4 July - Victoria Street temporary TRO emergency notice - UK Power Networks emergency electrical works from 3 to 7 July for the duration of the works, expected to be about five days within the period.
- 5 July - Quebec Road temporary TRO emergency notice - utility works from 5 to 11 July 2023.
- 7 July - Various temporary TROs and made orders - Proposals for Barrett Road, Salter Avenue and Wheatley Road. Made orders for Boundary Junction Scheme, Daniels Road and Ipswich Road.
- 10 July - Turner Road temporary TRO emergency notice - cable repairs 10 to 16 July 2023
- 10 July - Clarke Road and Knowlsey Road temporary TRO emergency notice - gas escape works 10 to 18 July 2023
- 11 July - Beverely Road temporary TRO emergency continuation notice - gas escape works 11 to 14 July 2023
- 12 July - Borrowdale Drive temporary TRO emergency notice - burst main repairs from 11 to 17 July 2023.
- 14 July - Earlham Green Lane, The Avenues, Thorpe Road, Unthank Road and Wellesley Avenue North TTROs - temporary restrictions 19 July to 17 August 2023
- 14 July - Beverley Road CTRO continuation notice - 15 to 21 July
- 17 July - Borrowdale Drive temporary CTRO emergency notice - extended burst main repairs from 18 to 19 July 2023.
- 17 July - Knowland Grove 18 to 28 July 2023, CTRO continuation
- 17 July - Clarke and Knowsley Road 19 to 25 July 2023 CTRO emergency continuation
- 24 July - Waterworks Road CTRO 24 July to 13 August 2023 - emergency notice for investigation into subsidence form 24 July to 13 August 2023
- 26 July - Clarke Road and Knowsley Road - continuation notice 26 July to 1 August 2023 for emergency gas escape works
- 27 July - Notice of proposals for various temporary and made TROs
- 31 July - Mile End Road temporary TRO emergency notice - Emergency gas works from 31 July to 7 August 2023
7 July - Dereham Road Scheme - Costessey and Norwich, Various Roads proposed Traffic Orders, Footway/Cycleway, Road Humps and Priority Crossing (Consultation from 7 July to 1 August 2023)
- Consultation available on Norfolk County Council's website
- 2 June - Temporary TROs - Bank Street (18 June), Barrack Street and Bargate Court (19-23 June), Barret Road (20-23 June), Canary Way (19-21 June), Jamieson Place 4 (21-28 June), Melrose Road (20 June). Made orders for Hellesdon Road (5-9 June), Jamieson Place 2 (7-12 June), Martineau Lane slip Road (8 or 9 June)
- 5 June - Bond Street Big Lunch Street Party temporary TRO - For 1 July 2023
- 7 June - Wilberforce Road temporary TRO emergcency notice
- 9 June - Temporary TROs - Notice for Cavell Road, Gipsy Lane cycle path, King Street – King Street cycle path and footpath Norwich 4Y82, New Mills Yard, Queens Road, Riverside Road
- 12 June - Welsford Road Emergency Notice for Temporary TRO (Gully repairs from 12 to 23 June)
- 13 June - Wilberforce Road Emergency Continuation Notice (Gas repairs from 13 June to 19 June 2023)
- 16 June - Notice of proposed and made TROs - June to August 2023 (Proposed: Abbot Road, Chapelfield east, Ketts Hilkl, Knowland Grove, Mayfly Way Scheme. Made: Bank Street and Bargate Court, Barret Road, Canary Way, Jamieson Place 4, Melrose Road)
- 19 June - Wilberforce Road Continuation TRO - Gas repairs continuing 20 to 26 June 2023
- 20 June - Lord Mayor's Procession temporary TRO Made - For 8 July where there will be restrictions on St Stephens Street, Surrey Street, Chapel Fiedl East and Chapel Field North.
- 23 June - Proposed and Made temporary TROs - Proposed for Boundary Junction Scheme, Daniels Road and Ipswich Road, Duke Street, New Market Road Scheme. Various made TTROs.
- 27 June - Wood Street street party temporary TRO - For 15 July 2023
9 June - Castle Meadow Amendment TRO (consultation closes 4 July 2023)
- Consultation available on Norfolk County Council's website
- 23 June - Notice of various TROs Boundary Junction Scheme. Duke Street. Newmarket Road Scheme. Made TROs Cavell Road, Gipsy Lane, King Street, New Mills Yard, Queens Road. Riverside Road.
- 30 June - Notice of various TROs
- 3 May - Valentine Street and Golding Place CTRO
- 5 May - Britannia Road, Dover Street and Onley Street, King Street, New Market Road TTROs. Made TTRO at St Stephens Square.
- 10 May - Rosary Road temporary TRO - Emergency notice
- 12 May - Various temporary TROs Notice of proposed TTROs for Cecil Road, Derehm Road, Quebec Road, Scanell Road, Valentine Street and Golding Place. And made TROs at Cowgate, Dogwood Road, Mousehold Lane.
- 19 May - Various temporary TROs Notice of proposed TTROs for Hall Road, Hellesdon Hall Road, Jamieson Place 1 - Footpath, Jamieson Place 2 - Footpath, Market Avenue and Farmers Avenue, Martineau lane (Slip Road)
12 May 2023 - Dereham Road Scheme (consultation closed 6 June 2023)
(Costessey and Norwich, Various Roads) Zebra Crossing, Cycleway and Road Humps Notice 2023
(Northern Area)(Prohibition and Restriction of Waiting)(Barnard Road and Robberds Way)Amendment Traffic Regulation Order 2023
(Costessey, U78239 Richmond Road and A1074 Dereham Road) (Prohibition Of Right Turn) Order 2023
(Costessey, A1074 Dereham Road) (30mph Speed Limit) Order 2023
Statement of Reasons
TRO consultation plan
Longwater Lane TRO Plan
- 26 May 2023 - Notice of TTROs at Carrow Road, Jamieson Place 3 and Rupert Street, Norfolk Street, Essext STreet and Trinity Street. Made TROs at Carrow Road, Cecil Road, Hall Road, Jamieson Place 1, Market Avenue and Farmers Avenue, Quebec Road, Scarnell Road.
- 28 April 2023 - Traffic restrictions for multiple events 2023 in the city centre
- 17 April 2023 - Cecil Road notice of Amendment Order
- 28 April 2023 - Cowgate, Dogwood Lane and Mousehold Lane temporary TROs (with temporary made TROs at Glenmore Gardens, Hellesdon Road and St Augustines)
- 10 March 2023 - Notice of temporary restrictions in Norwich (Grosvenor Road, Rosebay Close and Plumstead Road. Made TROs for Ives Road, Littel Bethel Street and Mountergate)
- Hanover Road residents' car park Amendment TRO - closed 21 March 2023
- Dereham Road Scheme (County website) - closed 6 June 2023
- Castle Meadow Amendment TRO (County website) - closed 4 July 2023