Grants we're currently processing but are closed to new applications.
Grants are available of between £500 and £10,000 for projects which support business growth.
Available to Norwich-based micro, small or medium enterprises (with fewer than 250 employees), these grants are to help support businesses strengthen their existing position, or expand into new markets.
The grants will provide funding of up to 50 per cent of the cost of improvement projects; this could include initiatives like:
- premises refurbishments
- opening up unused space
- improving disabled facilities or access
- improving IT/digital hardware, like card payment facilities or WiFi.
Priority will be given to projects that:
- help create new permanent jobs
- enhance energy-efficiency and carbon reduction
- advance the city’s arts, culture and heritage offer
- promote healthy-living through physical activity.
Businesses must apply for, and receive approval of, the grant before any work is undertaken, it cannot be applied for retrospectively to cover any costs committed or incurred before it’s approved.
- Applications must be received no later than 31 January 2022.
Important: The fund is limited and so the scheme might be closed to new applicants before 31 January if funding is committed before this time.
- Approved purchases/works must be complete before 18 March 2022.