Grants we're currently processing but are closed to new applications.
Grants are available of between £1,000 and £2,000 for business that are being impacted by the introduction of the plan B restrictions due to the omicron variant of Covid-19.
Available to Norwich-based hospitality, leisure and travel businesses (with fewer than 250 employees) these grants are aimed to lessen the blow of lost income as bookings are affected by the new variant and government measures put in place.
- RV of £15,000 or less to pay £1,000
- RV between £15,001 to £50,999 to pay £1,500
- RV more than £51,000 to pay £2,000
The scheme will close to new applications no later than 31 January 2022. Awards will be subject to sufficient funding being available and the scheme may close earlier if the fund is fully committed
- have been registered as trading before 8 December 2021
- employ fewer than 250 people
- be in the hospitality, leisure or travel sector
- not be in administration, nor insolvent and not be subject to a Striking Off Notice
- not have exceeded the permitted Subsidy limit (previously known as State Aid) in terms of support already received
- be registered as the rateable occupier for business rates at the property
Other support you might be eligible for
If you are eligible for our local/discretionary grant, you might also be entitled to the Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant (national/statutory scheme).