There are six other business grants open for application which we are administering. Applications for the Christmas Support Payment are now closed.
- Local Restrictions Support Grant (January Lockdown) - This grant is an extension of the Local Restrictions Support Grant schemes for businesses that were required to close in November and during Tier 4 restrictions. This is for businesses that are forced to close during the current national lockdown.
- Closed Business Lockdown Payment - This is a one-off payment, again, for businesses who have been required to close during the current national lockdown.
If you have applied for and were successful in receiving the Local Restriction Support Grant (national restrictions from 5 November to 2 December 2020), you should be eligible for January Lockdown grants and so there is no need to apply, we will automatically contact you to advise you about your payment. For more information, see the Business Support Package for January Lockdown page.
- Local Restrictions Support Grant (Tier 4 restrictions in place from 26 December to 4 January) - for businesses forced to close or significantly affected during this time.
- Local Restrictions Support Grant (Tier 2 restrictions from 2 to 25 December 2020) - for businesses which have been significantly affected or forced to close when Norwich was put into Tier 2 local restrictions between 2 and 25 December 2020.
- Local Restrictions Support Grant (national restrictions from 5 November to 2 December 2020) – for businesses, which pay business rates, and were forced to close during to the national restrictions from 5 November to 2 December.
- Additional Restrictions Grant – a discretionary grant designed to support businesses affected by the national restrictions (between 5 November and 2 December 2020) but are not eligible for support under the Local Restrictions Support Grant (national restrictions) scheme.