- Mountergate, NR1 1PY
- Multi-storey car park
- Number of spaces
- Blue badge parking spaces
Blue badge holders receive a 50% discount on the charges below. Please take your ticket and blue badge to the kiosk for validation before payment.
Pay by cash or card at the payment machines.
- Motorcycle parking
- Maximum height
- 2.3 Metres
- Opening hours
- 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Daytime charges
Monday to Sunday and bank holidays from 7am until 6.30pm.
- Up to 1 hour £2
- Up to 2 hours £3.80
- Up to 3 hours £5.60
- Up to 4 hours £7.50
- Up to 5 hours £7.50
- Over 5 hours £7.50
Note: Where car park stays cross from the daytime period to the evening period then the two charges will be added together.
- Evening charges
Monday to Sunday and bank holidays, 6.30pm to 7am
- Payment options
Cash and credit/debit cards are accepted at the ticket machines. Contactless payment available.
- Lost ticket fee
- £25. To pay fee and receive a new ticket press the help button on the ticket machine or go the customer service point.
- Electric charging points
- 6 charging points on the ground floor. Take a ticket on entry and pay as normal. There will be no extra charge for using a charging point.
- Season tickets
See the Season tickets page for details
See the Public toilets page for details
- Other information
- Baby changing facilities
- Secure cycle storage
- No motorcycles - see other options for motorcycle parking
- No caravans, motorhomes, camper vans or minibuses - see other options for parking caravans etc
- Park Mark accredited for safer parking
Yes. Safer Parking status, Park Mark®, is awarded to parking facilities that have met the requirements of a risk assessment conducted by the police. Look for the Park Mark® tick to ensure safer parking.
Britain’s best new car park 2017
Rose Lane multi-storey was crowned ‘best new car park’ at the 2017 British Parking Awards ceremony, March 2017.
The eye-catching modern car park was put forward for the prestigious awards by Huber, the company that designed and built the impressive building in Mountergate, which officially opened in May 2016. Read more about the award.