Use this form to set up and pay for a new fortnightly garden waste collection.
At the end of your first year you will be sent an invoice to let you know about the different ways you can continue to pay for the service.
If you are an existing member of the scheme and wish to pay your annual invoice, find out how to pay.
If you are an existing member and wish to change the size of your bin, use the get a different size garden waste bin form
Cost and service information
- The annual charge is Standard 240 litre bin - £58.75 / Small 180 litre bin - £44.00
- This charge is non-refundable, although a service can be transferred to another person or address within the Norwich City Council area
- The charge includes delivery of the brown bin, just before the first collection
- The charge covers up to 25 collections in the year. There are no collections over the Christmas and New Year period
- Please note, anyone requesting to change from a 180 litre wheelie bin to a 240 litre one might receive a pre-used bin, rather than a new one. This also applies to anyone who needs a new garden waste bin due to it being damaged etc. Payment is for the garden waste collection service, rather than the bin provided.
Please read the terms and conditions for full details.
Please note that you only have 10 minutes to complete each page. Your answers will not be saved until you submit the form, so once you have started you must continue to the end. You cannot leave the form and come back to it later.
Read our privacy notice for information about what we do with personal information.