Estates - maintenance and improvements
- £372,786 was spent on estate improvements.
- £82,547 was spent on keeping estates tidy.
- Silkfields – Replaced rotten fencing
- Loweswater – Installed signage and maps for visitors
- Watson Grove – Worked with residents’ group and provided planters for growing plants
- Throckmorton Yard – cleared shrubbery to make area look better and to deter people from loitering
- Godric Place – resurfaced communal area to remove trip hazards and to make area look better