Tenant training: two tenants received digital support to enable them to participate in online Tenant Involvement Panel meetings.
Tenant Involvement Panel: three meetings held
- Took part in a consultation regarding a rent increase
- Participated in a consultation about the council’s project that brings a number of services – housing, property and environmental services - back under direct council control
- Took part in discussions about the new complaints code that has been implemented and considered how this will affect tenants.
- Received updates and scrutinised the work undertaken to relieve homelessness during the pandemic.
- Scrutinised housing finance and performance.
- Took part in discussions about the Social Housing White Paper
Association of retained council housing (ARCH) Tenants’ Group meetings
Three online meetings attended by ARCH tenant representative, discussing a wide range of topics including the Social Housing White Paper and building safety.