Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Request your personal information

Under the law on data protection you have a right to ask to see information that we hold about you. Asking for this information is called making a data subject access request, and you can make this request verbally, in writing, or by completing the online form using the link below.

Make a data subject access request

We aim to reply to your request as soon as possible, but within one month.

Related page

Norwich City Council's Information Charter