Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Estates and communal areas

Estate improvements

It’s now easier than ever to make suggestions to improve the area you live in.

Estate improvements can cover anything from introducing new communal washing areas and resurfacing car parks, to replacing benches and upgrading external lighting.

We’re also open to creative ideas such as turning an unused space into a communal garden – just let us know how it could help you and your neighbours enjoy your homes more or feel safer.

Use our new Estate Improvements online form to make your suggestion today.

Make a suggestion

Report a communal area issue

If you see an issue with one of the council's communal housing areas such as foyers, stairwells, landings, shared gardens, and garages, it can be reported using the form below.

Report a communal area issue

While you’re on our website, don’t forget to sign up to My Account, if you haven’t already done so. It’s the best way to do all your council business – from council tax and benefits to repairs and rent balances – all in one place. To access all areas, including tenancy matters, you’ll need your unique person reference, a four digit number found on your latest rent statement.

Feedback button
Feedback button