Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Brexit and leaving the European Union

EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re a European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss Citizen, you and your family needed to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS) for settled or pre-settled status by 30 June 2021 to protect your rights.

The government have published some information for late applications.   

The EU Settlement Scheme allows you and your family members to get the immigration status you will need to continue to live, work and study in the UK. It means you will continue to be eligible for:

  • public services, such as healthcare and schools
  • public funds and pensions
  • British citizenship, if you meet the requirements and want to apply
Feedback button
Feedback button