Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Brexit and leaving the European Union

Information for businesses

You will now need an Economic Operators Registration and Identification number (EORI number) to move goods between the UK and non-EU countries. If you do not get one, you may have increased costs and delays. For example, if HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) cannot clear your goods you may have to pay storage fees.

You should:

Useful websites

Feedback button
Feedback button