Items accepted in your food caddy
- Leftovers from your meals.
- Eggs – including shells.
- All dairy products eg cheese.
- Vegetables and fruit – raw and cooked.
- Bread, cakes and other baked goods.
- Meat – raw and cooked, including fat and bones.
- Fish – raw and cooked, including bones and shells.
- Rice, pasta and beans.
- Tea bags and coffee grounds.
- Cooking oil, lard and other fats – large quantities of cooking oil needs to be presented in a plastic bottle by the side of the food caddy.
- Pet food.
Items not accepted in your food caddy
- Packaging of any sort eg cardboard, plastic film.
- Other recycling.
- Garden waste.
- Straw or other animal bedding.